Don’t Make Random Videos. Make Videos With a Purpose and a Job to Go Do!
Video content has emerged as a powerful tool for engaging audiences. But not all video content is created equal. This comprehensive guide will delve into the types of video content that truly resonate with today’s discerning viewers. Find out what is right for you and your business.
The Rise of Video Content
Why It’s Crucial:
Video content is dominating the digital space. According to a report by Cisco, video will make up 82% of all internet traffic by 2024.
- Recognize the growing importance of video in your marketing strategy.
- Allocate resources to create high-quality video content.
- Work with professionals like us to expedite the process and capitalize immediately.
- Stay updated on video marketing trends and statistics.
- Read analytics in a way that helps you make your next video even better.
Why They Resonate:
Educational videos offer value by teaching something new or solving a problem. According to WeVideo, educational videos can improve retention by up to 60%.
- Identify common questions or pain points in your industry. If you have an FAQ section you have a goldmine of ideas for educational videos.
- Create tutorial videos, how-to guides, or explainer videos. These types of videos often do well because generally someone watching an educational video on a specific topics was looking for that exact thing at the onset.
- Use clear visuals and concise language to convey your message effectively. I personally script all my videos on YouTube because I want the transfer of information to be as precise and effective as possible.
Why They Resonate:
Interactive videos engage viewers by allowing them to make choices within the video, leading to higher engagement rates. According to HubSpot, interactive videos can increase engagement by up to 44% and 47% of video marketers surveyed say it’s the “most effective” content they have.
- Use interactive elements like clickable links, embedded forms, or decision points. Anyone remember “Choose Your Own Adventure”?
- Measure user interactions to gather valuable data and engage with your audience directly. They deserve it.
- Optimize future videos based on these insights. ABGB – Always Be Getting Better!
Why It Resonates:
Live streaming offers real-time engagement, creating a sense of urgency and exclusivity. According to ReStream, 37% of social media users find live video content the most engaging type of in-feed content.
- Choose a relevant topic or event for live streaming.
- Promote the live stream in advance through social media.
- Engage with viewers in real-time through comments and live chats.
- Use a streaming platform that allows you to go live to multiple social media platforms at once.
User-Generated Content (UGC)
Why It’s Crucial:
UGC adds authenticity to your brand, as it comes directly from satisfied customers or fans. According to Linearity, 79% of consumers say user-generated content highly impacts purchasing decisions. 56% of users find UGC more trustworthy than brand-produced content.
- Encourage satisfied customers to share their experiences through video.
- Create content that users want to share because it makes them look smart and helpful to their peers.
- Curate and showcase the best UGC on your platforms.
- Use hashtags or challenges to promote UGC campaigns.
Creating high-impact video content for social media is a multifaceted endeavor that requires strategic planning, deep understanding of your audience, and meticulous attention to detail. By following this comprehensive guide, you are setting yourself up for success in the competitive world of social media marketing.